2014 Spring Training Conference: Opportunities for Success in the Federal Market
Please join the Coalition for our all day Spring Training Conference on April 10th at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, VA.
- The Future of Federal Acquisition – What’s on the Horizon
- Selling in the Federal Market – Who’s Buying and Who’s Not
- Oversight and Enforcement – The OIG Perspective
- Legal Panel – Maximizing the Benefits, Avoiding the Risks
- Army Acquisition – Current and Future Initiatives
- Government-wide Acquisition Summit
- The GSA Acquisition Centers – Updates for 2014
- The GSA Services Portfolio
- Doing Business with DHS – New Guidelines for Acquiring Services; Eagles Update
- Government-wide IT Acquisitions – Updates for 2014
- Small Business Preferences – What’s Going Right and What Needs Improvement?
- Air Force Strategic Sourcing – What’s the Current Status and What’s Next?
- The GSA Schedule Crystal Ball – What to Expect for the Program and its Pricing Policy
- The GSA Category Management – What Does it Mean to your Business?
- Harry Hallock, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Army
- Dr. Angela Billups, Senior Procurement Executive, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Richard Ginman, Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy
- Jeffrey Koses, Senior Procurement Executive, General Services Administration
- Jose Arriata, Procurement Ombudsman, Department of Homeland Security
- David Grant, Head of Contracting Activity, Federal Emergency Management Agency (invited)
- Judith Roussel, Director, Office of Government Contracting, Small Business Administration
- Cameron Leuty, Senior Budget Analyst, Bloomberg Federal
- And MANY MORE!
Who Should Attend
Government and Industry professionals from across the procurement community. Including:
- Contracting Officers
- Contract and Program Managers
- Compliance Managers
- General Counsels
- Accounting and Finance Managers
- Strategic Business Planners
- Federal Business Development Teams
- Government Relations Managers
Keystone Member: Complimentary
Premier Member: $375
Regular Member: $475
If you are a member and need help with the registration process, please contact Matt Cahill
If you are a non-member and need help with the registration process, please contact Denise Mileski
As a sponsor your company is demonstrating its commitment to the advancement of a better acquisition system to sell your services and products in the Federal marketplace. Participation in Coalition Events will help you meet the customers you need to grow your business. Conference sponsorships are powerful opportunities to expand your reach, enhance your presence and achieve your marketing goals. Please click here to view available sponsorships and contact Matt Cahill at email@example.com or 202-315-1054 to discuss your participation.
Thank you to our sponsors!