May 2, 2017 from 7:15am – 12:45pm at McDermott Will & Emery LLP (The McDermott Building), located at 500 North Capitol Street NW, Washington, DC 20001.
Please join the Coalition for Government Procurement at our third annual healthcare forum where we will be discussing Healthcare Priorities in the Trump Administration.
This is a must attend event for DHA and VA contractors as attendees will learn about the DHA’s next steps for its acquisition operations. Pharma companies will hear the latest updates regarding DHA Pharmacy operations, including the rebate program and the new pharma contracts supporting retail and mail order. Attendees will also hear the latest regarding the VA’s Strategic Acquisition Center’s MSPV program and supporting BPAs and be able to choose between multiple breakout sessions depending on what your specific interests are.
If you’re a contracting and compliance officer or business development and federal market manager through the healthcare industry, you should register today! See our draft agenda below.
- 7:15-8:15 AM Registration, Networking, and Light Breakfast
- 8:15-8:20 AM Welcome: Roger Waldron, President, CGP
- 8:20-8:30 AM Transition Update and Legislative Outlook: McDermott Will & Emery
- 8:30-9:00 AM The Role of the IG in Healthcare Procurement: Michael Missal, VA Inspector General
- 9:00-9:30 AM DHA Keynote Address: Dr. Barclay Butler, Component Acquisition Executive, DHA
- 9:45-10:45 AM Breakout Session #1
- Option 1: Defense Health Agency Pharmaceutical Update: Captain Edward C. Norton, Acting Chief of Pharmacy Operations, DHA
- Option 2: VHA/SAC Update: Rick Lemmon, Acting Chief Procurement and Logistics Officer; Phil Christy, Associate Executive Director, Strategic Acquisition Center, VA
- 10:45-11:00 AM Transition Period and Informal Q&A
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Breakout Session #2
- Option 1: Health IT Update: Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for the ITC, GSA; Rob Thomas, Deputy VA CIO (invited)
- Option 2: DLA/DHA Update: Col. Alex Zotomayor, Director of Medical Supply Chain, DLA
12:10-12:45 PM VA Keynote: Greg Giddens, Principal Executive Director, Office of Acquisition, Logistics, and Construction, VA
Healthcare Forum Pricing:
Keystone: Complimentary (unlimited)
Executive Member/Strategic Partner: 5 Complimentary, then $150
Premier Member: 2 Complimentary, then $150
Regular Member: $250