- This event has passed.
Prioritizing the Future: The DHS Strategic Plan
September 26, 2012 @ 7:15 am - 10:00 am
Join the Coalition on September 26, 7:15 a.m., at the Grand Hyatt in Washington DC for a forum featuring high level officials from the Department of Homeland Security. The event will provide insight into how DHS plans to meet contracting goals over the next three years.
- Anne Terry, Director of Procurement Policy & Oversight
- Kevin Boshears, Director Office Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
- Daniel McLaughlin, Executive Director, Office of Procurement Operations
- Tim Shaughnessy, Technical Advisor, Chief Procurement Officer
- Michael Smith, Director, DHS Strategic Sourcing
The panel discussion will be followed by a networking session that will allow members to meet with panelists and directly discuss acquisition issues that impact their federal business.
• Registration: 7:15 am
• Panel Discussion: 8:00 am
• Networking Session: 8:45 am – 9:15 am
• Wrap-Up and Questions: 9:15 am – 9:30 am
The Department of Homeland Security plans to highlight a number of upcoming initiatives affecting industry including:
1. Industry and Government Communication
2. Acquisition Policy and Workforce Initiatives
3. Strategic Sourcing
4. Small Business
5. Quality Contracting
Who Should Attend:
• Industry Contract and Program Managers
• Business Development
• In-house Counsel
Do not miss this opportunity for an engaging dialogue about DHS procurement priorities, processes and procedures. Space is limited, so please register today!
- Keystone Member: FREE
- Premier Member: $65
- Regular Member: $75
- Non-Member: $130
- Government: $15