- This event has passed.
The Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor Forum
November 15 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Coalition for Government Procurement invites you to attend The Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor Forum. This all-day Forum will focus on the Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor-Next Generation and MSPV 2.0 programs at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, Virginia on November 15th. Through government-led panel discussions and one-on-one conversations, participants will engage directly with procurement leaders from the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) Strategic Acquisition Center (SAC) and the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). As always, there will be ample time for networking. To access the draft agenda for the MSPV Forum, please click here.
MSPV Forum Panels
To kick off the morning, we will have the Update on MSPV-NG panel, featuring:
- Jaime Friedel, the Director of Procurement Service for MSPV-NG and
- Dan Harris, the Deputy Program Manager at the VHA Procurement and Logistics.
Following a short networking break, there will be a two-part MSPV 2.0 – Future Vision panel, featuring:
- Phil Christy, Associate Executive Director at the SAC,
- Rick Lemmon, Acting Chief Procurement and Logistics Officer at the VHA Procurement and Logistics Office,
- Brian Love, Contracting Officer for MSPV 2.0,
- Dan Harris, the Deputy Program Manager at the VHA Procurement and Logistics,
- Tom Leney, Executive Director of Small and Veteran Business Programs, and
- Bob Fleck, Chief Counsel for the Office of General Counsel
One-on-One Networking Sessions
After breaking for lunch (not provided), participants will have the opportunity to sign-up for 10-minute, one-on-one appointments from 1:30- 3:00pm with the featured VA speakers from the morning panel discussions. Included below is a tentative list of the government officials that participants will be able to make appointments with.
- Phil Christy: Associate Executive Director, VA Strategic Acquisition Center (SAC)
- E.G. Primus: Deputy Associate Executive Director, SAC
- Tom Leney: Executive Director, Small and Veteran Business Programs
- Tammy Czarnecki: Assistant Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Administrative Operations, VHA
- Bob Fleck: Chief Counsel, Office of General Counsel, Procurement law Group
- Rick Lemmon: Acting Chief Procurement and Logistics Officer, VHA Procurement and Logistics Office
- Dan Harris: Deputy Program Manager, VHA Procurement and Logistics Office
- Jon Miller: Acting Deputy Chief, Logistics Officer, VHA Procurement and Logistics Office
- Jaime Friedel: Director of Procurement Service for MSPV-NG, SAC
- Brian Love: Contracting Officer for MSPV 2.0, SAC
- David Barber: Contract Specialist, SAC
- Kevin Hershey: Contract Specialist, SAC
- Melissa Lera: Contract Specialist, SAC
- Regina McGregor: Customer Liaison, SAC
These appointments will be filled on a first come, first served basis, and are expected to be filled quickly. To view the 10-minute time slots, please click here. Requests for appointment times can be made during the registration process, which can be accessed here. The Coalition will do its best to accommodate participants requests, but cannot guarantee them due to the limited number of appointments available for each VA representative.
MSPV Forum Pricing:
Keystone Members: Complimentary
Executive Members and Strategic Partners: Complimentary
Premier Members: Two complimentary registrations; $75 for each additional
Standard Members: $125
The draft agenda for the event can be found here.