We have less than a month to go until the Coalition’s 2020 Fall Training Conference: Focusing On The Business Of Government. This virtual training event will take place on November 17 – 18, and it is a “must attend” event for all members! Registration is underway, and we thank our early sponsors whose generous support helps make this event possible, including Title Sponsors – AvKARE and First Nation Group; Gold Sponsors – CACI, SheppardMullin, and The Gormley Group; and Silver Sponsors– BD and SAIC.
Two weeks ago, this blog provided a detailed description of the different panels and topics available to our conference attendees, and I encourage you to review the entire draft agenda. This blog’s focus will be on the Business Intelligence Sessions (the breakouts). During these one-hour sessions, you will receive a frontline perspective on key government programs that impact your business today and in the future. To see the invited speakers for the breakout sessions, check out the draft agenda.
Day One Business Intelligence Sessions (Nov. 17 at 3:45pm)
- Office Products: GSA’s Northeast and Caribbean Acquisition Center will provide an update on recent office products initiatives.
- Industrial Products: Attendees will hear an update from GSA’s Heartland Acquisition Center about the recent industrial products initiatives.
- Furniture: The GSA IWA Center will discuss the Furniture Category and the management of the GSA Schedules.
- Services: GSA will provide an update on the latest Professional Services Category initiatives.
- IT: GSA leadership will provide attendees up-to-the-minute news about IT initiatives under the IT Category.
- DLA MSPV and ECAT Programs: Attendees will hear from DLA’s MSPV and ECAT programs on their work supporting both DoD and VA customers.
- VA Pharmaceuticals: The VA PBM and Orlaithe Consulting will update attendees about the annual covered drug pricing update process, the latest on the VA’s Temporary Suspension of Drug Representative Visits, and more.
- Non-Expendable Equipment Program: Attendees will learn the latest about the VA’s Non-Expendable Equipment program.
Day Two Business Intelligence Sessions (Nov. 18 at 3pm)
- VA MSPV Program: We will learn the latest about the VA’s path forward with the MSPV-NG and MSPV 2.0 programs.
- VA Federal Supply Schedules: Attendees will hear an update on the VA Federal Supply Schedules.
- Prosthetics and Biologics: VA will provide us the latest information on their prosthetics and biologics contracting programs.
- DoD Pharmaceuticals: Gmehlin, along with the new DHA POD Industry Liaison Officer, Dr. Julia Trang, agreed to meet with attendees to discuss DHA’s pharmaceutical programs and the response to COVID-19.
- GAO Insights on VA Medical Supply Chain – MSVP and FSS: Attendees will hear from the GAO about their recent report on how the VA can improve its management of the MSPV program and its future decision-making.
- Update from the Southwest Supply Acquisition Center: We will learn about initiatives and updates within the SSAC.
- GWAC/MAC: With CIO-SP4, NASA SEWP, OASIS, and Alliant 2 more important than ever, the program managers for these contracts will be on tap to provide updates on new initiatives.
- Global Supply/4PL: GSA Leadership will update attendees on the latest initiatives for GSA’s Global Supply/4PL solutions.
We look forward to your participation at our 2020 Fall Training Conference: Focusing On The Business Of Government – don’t forget to register today!