2012 Coalition Events
- Annual Spring Conference
- The Problems, Pitfalls and Gotchas of Contract Compliance
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule Option Extensions: Contractor Challenges and Best Practices
- Partnership Dinner
- MAS Basic and Advanced Training
- Annual Fall Conference
- Hiring Wounded Veterans: A Training Program for Employers
- Golf Tournament to Benefit the Wounded Veterans Fund
Coalition Supported Events
ACI’s Advanced Forum on “Government Contract Cost & Pricing”
April 17-18, Arlington, VA
This highly practical forum is the premier networking and benchmarking event on how to overcome complex, new and emerging cost or pricing issues affecting your business. In addition to CLE and CPE, attendees will benefit from enhanced networking and Q & A sessions. Speakers include: DCAA, DCMA, DPAP, DoDIG, GAO, DynCorp, Honeywell, Textron, General Dynamics, Alion, United Launch Alliance, KBR, Lockheed Martin, Fluor, Austal USA . Coalition members are entitled to a discount when referencing the code: CGP 200. For more information please visit the ACI website.
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Looking for information on our Members Only committee meetings? View our committee meeting schedule.