The Coalition for Government Procurement is the single most effective voice for commercial service and product companies selling in the federal market. For 35 years, the Coalition has brought together public and private sector procurement leaders to work towards the mutual goal of common sense acquisition. Members have access to the latest federal compliance and policy information, which serves as the foundation of a successful government business.
As a collective voice for our members’ concerns, we focus our outreach efforts on the General Services Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Department of Defense, and Capitol Hill.
Some statistics about the $50 billion Schedules program and our membership:
- The top 5 federal industry leaders are members, according to Bloomberg Government’s BGOV 200 Annual Report for 2014.
- Our members account for over 70% of all commercial services and products sold through the GSA Schedules program, and about half of the commercial item solutions purchased annually by the Federal Government.
- The top 15 GSA Schedule contractors are members.
- Ten of the top ten GSA IT Schedule contractors are members.
- 25% of our members are involved in the Healthcare market.
The Coalition for Government Procurement’s By-Laws are available to members upon request.