The Coalition for Government Procurement is the single most effective voice for commercial service and product companies selling in the federal market. For more than 40 years, the Coalition has brought together public and private sector procurement leaders to work towards the mutual goal of common sense acquisition. Members have access to the latest federal compliance and policy information that is critical to a successful Federal business.
The Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) is a non-profit association of commercial contractors that promotes “common sense” in Government procurement.
About our members:
- More than $14 billion of MAS contract obligations
- More than $10 billion of Federal healthcare spending and 47% of the spending on the VA Federal Supply Schedules
- Coalition members supply more than 60% of the products on the MSPV formulary
- 25% of Coalition members are small businesses
- More than 85% of Alliant 2 Unrestricted contract obligations
- More than 81% of OASIS Unrestricted contract obligations
- More than 83% of CIO-SP3 contract obligations
- The largest contractor on 5 out of 16 GSA Multiple Award Schedules categories:
- Professional Services
- Industrial Products and Services
- Office Management and Furniture
- Clothing, Textiles, and Subsistence
The Coalition for Government Procurement’s By-Laws are available to members upon request.