For more than 40 years, The Coalition for Government Procurement has provided members with unparalleled service in the realm of procurement policy. We track key policy issues and advise members on the latest developments in Federal contract regulation and legislation.
The Coalition publishes white papers, public comments, letters, and related materials that contribute to the public dialogue among key stakeholders in procurement policy. The following are just some of the policy matters that we are currently engaged in:
- Supporting “common-sense” Acquisition policies to promote improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the Federal acquisition system
- Providing timely updates to members on the leadership and priorities of the Administration and Congress
- Educating members and providing GSA with industry input on the acquisition strategy for GSA’s contract vehicles and GWACs
- Promoting dialogue with GSA on price negotiation practices, systems, and pricing policies, including the implementation of “Unpriced” Services for GSA Schedules
- Supporting the enhancement of healthcare for veterans and military service members through improved partnership and shared services between the VA, DHA, DLA, and industry
- Monitoring, informing, and engaging members and stakeholders on supply chain sourcing, including any changes to Buy American or domestic sourcing policies and requirements
- Informing members of the latest cyber and supply chain security requirements (e.g., Section 889 and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) and sharing industry’s feedback with the Government
The list of issues that the Coalition advocates for on behalf of its members is continually evolving. To learn more about our policy involvement, contact Aubrey Woolley.