2014 Excellence in Partnership Awards
The Excellence in Partnership (EIP) Awards honor acquisition officials who have made significant strides in promoting and utilizing multiple award contracting vehicles. Awards are given to individuals, organizations, and contractors involved in procurement with GSA, VA, DOD, DHS and other government agencies.
We would like to congratulate the 2014 EIP Honorees.
- Lifetime Acquisition Excellence Award
Presented to an individual in the procurement community for delivering best-value solutions for the taxpayer and demonstrating a long-term commitment to improving the federal acquisition system.
- Katherine Jocoy—Post Award Acquisition Division Director, General Services Administration
- Stephen Viar—Director, FEDSIM, General Services Administration
- Joanne Woytek—Program Manager for NASA SEWP, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Jan Frye—Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office Acquisition and Logistics, Department of Veteran Affairs
- Government Savings Award
Presented to an agency or individual (DOD or civilian) for developing significant innovative solutions resulting in savings to the government and taxpayer through sound acquisition planning and development, and well defined contracting requirements.
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation Program, General Services Administration
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation Program, Department of Homeland Security
- Carol England, General Services Administration
- Rose Dominguez, General Services Administration
- Myth-Busters Award
Presented to a government agency or individual (DOD or civilian) for facilitating open communication between government and industry during the acquisition process and effectively breaking down communication barriers to create a collaborative procurement environment.
- OASIS Program, General Services Administration
- Best Veteran Hiring Program
Presented to a government agency or contractor for promoting and executing a robust and successful veteran hiring, teaming or subcontracting program to the benefit of our brave men and women in uniform.
- Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy
- Green Excellence in Partnership Award
Presented to a government agency or contractor that has made outstanding sustainability contributions to protect the environment.