Why Join The Coalition for Government Procurement?
- Joining the Coalition is a strategic business decision that enhances your position in the marketplace. The Coalition works to ensure a procurement system that provides sound business opportunities for industry resulting in best value for government and the taxpayer. The Coalition provides market intelligence through updates on federal procurement policies and regulations from the General Services Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Department of Defense, and other large federal entities. The Coalition provides key information and training on contract compliance and procurement.
As a member of the Coalition, your organization can expect to:
- Receive the weekly Friday Flash, our weekly newsletter that includes GSA, VA, OFPP, GAO, and DoD, regulatory updates and discussion, as well as a weekly column from Coalition President, Roger Waldron. The Friday Flash is recognized by Government and the private sector as a “must read, in the know” federal acquisition publication.
- Updates on timely Regulatory and Policy issues that impact member government business.
- Access our member only committees, which frequently include Government speakers, keeping you up to date on procurement policy in selected industry categories while networking with other members.
- Attend Coalition events and training at discounted member rates; including the Spring Conference, Fall Conference, Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) training and more.
- Protect and grow schedules market share as well as provide input on policy rules by being a part of the collective voice heard by GSA, VA, OFPP, DOD & Congress.
- Receive complimentary advertising for open positions within the member organization.
PREMIER MEMBER- includes the benefits of standard membership plus:
- Individualized annual Company briefing on policy and regulatory updates.
- Eligibility to be on the Board of Advisors and Committee Chairs.
- Invitation to our premier member meetings on the latest procurement issues with key Federal industry stakeholders.
- Additional discounts for all Coalition conferences, seminars and training.
- Two (per member company) Complementary Breakfast event passes per year.
- Special recognition at the Annual Fall Conference as well as on the Coalition website.