Why Join The Coalition for Government Procurement?
Joining the Coalition is a strategic business decision that enhances your position in the federal marketplace. The Coalition works to ensure a procurement system that provides sound business opportunities for industry resulting in best value for government and the American taxpayer. The Coalition provides market intelligence through updates on federal procurement policies and regulations from the General Services Administration (GSA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Department of Defense (DoD), and other large federal entities. Additionally, the Coalition provides networking and thought leadership opportunities, access to high level government officials, education and training on contract compliance and procurement, and so much more.
As a Standard Member of the Coalition, your organization can expect to receive:
- Updates and timely information on regulatory and policy issues that impact your federal business.
- Opportunities to provide your input on policy rules and being part of the collective voice heard by GSA, VA, OFPP, DOD & Congress.
- Participation in Member-only committees including IT, Services, Small Business, Cyber Security, Furniture & Furnishings, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical & Surgical, General & Office Products, and Business Regulatory and Issues Committee. Member committee meetings give members an opportunity to network with each other, while hearing from government officials who provide timely and informative procurement policy updates.
- Access to monthly webinars on topics relevant to your federal business.
- The weekly Friday Flash online newsletter that includes GSA, VA, OFPP, GAO, and DoD, regulatory updates and discussion, as well as a weekly blog from Coalition President, Roger Waldron. The Friday Flash is recognized by government and industry as a “must read, in-the-know” federal acquisition publication.
- The weekly Tuesday Tracker, which complements the Friday Flash and provides a “top-of-the-waves” rundown of links to front burner issues; weekly updates; relevant agency reports; and links to House and Senate calendars. It also includes our new Regulatory Tracker, which lists relevant open FAR, DFARS, and GSAR cases and their status descriptions.
- Discounts to Coalition conferences, webinars, breakfast forums, and trainings.
- Access to the Coalition member portal with exclusive member-only content.
- Complimentary advertising in the Friday Flash for open positions within your organization.
- Access to the annual Market Research Report, published by Coalition staff.
- Acknowledgement on the Coalition website.
- Dedicated relationship manager.
Premier Membership and above – includes the benefits of Standard Membership plus:
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Advisors and as a Committee Chair.
- Multiple Complimentary registrations to every Coalition conference, breakfast forum, and training.
- Complimentary access to all Coalition webinars for all company employees.
- Increased brand exposure.
- AND MORE.