The Coalition for Government Procurement is the single most effective voice for commercial service and product companies selling in the federal market. For more than 40 years, the Coalition has brought together public and private sector procurement leaders to work towards the mutual goal of common sense acquisition. Members have access to the latest federal compliance and policy information that is critical to a successful Federal business.
The Coalition is a non-profit association of commercial contractors advocating for “common sense in government procurement.”
Our vision is an efficient and effective Federal acquisition system that delivers best value to agency customers and the American taxpayer.
About our members:
- 22% of Coalition members are small businesses
- More than 81% of Alliant Unrestricted contract obligations and 78% of Alliant 2 Unrestricted contract obligations
- More than 80% of OASIS Unrestricted contract obligations
- More than 81% of CIO-SP3 contract obligations
- More than $14 billion of MAS contract obligations
- The largest contractors on 8 Multiple Award Schedules
- Professional Services
The Coalition for Government Procurement’s By-Laws are available to members upon request.