- This event has passed.
MAS Basic Training: The Nuts & Bolts, Feb 27
February 27 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Coalition for Government Procurement is pleased to announce that on February 27, we will hold our MAS Basic Training: The Nuts & Bolts – an intensive, one-day training workshop that teaches the basics of utilizing the General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program. Topics covered during the training will include:
- Obtaining Your GSA Schedule or Schedule Modification, along with Option Extensions
- Navigating the Price Negotiation Process
- Better Understanding Management and Compliance of the Price Reduction Clause
- Schedule e-Tools: Tips on Competing and Winning Through the GSA Schedule Program
- The Keys to Understanding the Task Order Competition
- Audits – How to Prepare and What They Mean in the Current Market
- Ethics and Schedule Business – How to and How Not to Conduct Federal Business
- Small Business Issues and Considerations
Need continuous learning points (CLPs)? Earn up to 7 by attending the entire training! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your certificate and garner approval from your manager.
To register, click here. Both in-person and virtual attendance are offered for the course. We look forward to your participation!