- This event has passed.
Webinar: Alliant 3 is Coming: Are you Preparing? Nov. 30
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
One opportunity on the horizon expected to capture a lot of attention next year as the latest Best-in-Class (BIC) Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) is Alliant 3. Organized by GSA and a continuation of the flagship vehicles Alliant and Alliant 2, Alliant 3 will focus on providing government agencies with integrated IT solution services for evolving needs. Similar to the recent OASIS+ procurement, Alliant 3 will utilize a self-scoring system to evaluate a contractor’s status as a BIC solution provider. With an anticipated draft solicitation release in calendar year 2024, interested vendors would be wise to consider the latest news and what to think about as GSA moves forward.
Join us on November 30 from 12:00 – 1 :00 PM (ET) as we host Baker Tilly’s Leo Alvarez, Principal; Dylan Schreiner, Manager; and Molly Menoni, Senior Consultant, who will be providing an overview of the Alliant 3 contract, expected contract requirements, and what contractors should consider as they make bidding decisions, including:
- What we know about Alliant 3 so far and the anticipated solicitation release;
- GSA’s alignment of the Master Contract scope to FEA and DoD IEA Reference Models;
- Anticipated Proposal Evaluation Criteria and Bid / No-Bid Factors;
- Proposal Preparation Lessons Learned From OASIS+ and Other Self-Scoring Systems;
- Business Systems Reviews and Scoring;
- Contractor Teaming Arrangements; and
- Vendor Self-Scoring.
Click here to register.